WEDNESDAY JANUARY 6

Ross, Jen and I enjoyed the sun shining as we left Ft. Meyers Beach and travelled to Naples. It was an uneventful trip other than the occasional “mine field” of crab traps that we had to thread our way through.

My parents winter in Naples very close to the Hamilton Harbor Yacht Club so we pulled in there for the night. It is an absolutely beautiful marina with wide floating docks. My dad picked us up and we returned to their place for one of Mom’s delicious home cooked meals!!!

Ross and I returned to the marina but had to say goodbye to Jennie as she stayed at my parents’. They will return her to Ft. Meyers Beach tomorrow where she left her car.

It was a cold night so it was nice being plugged in to shore power so the heaters could run and keep us thawed out.

No comments:

Post a Comment